Thursday, March 3, 2011

HOLY CRAVINGS, BATMAN!

So far Ive been pregnant for 17 weeks. So far ive never looked pregnant, ive never felt pregnant...till now.

I dont know if it is just because I had an appointment. Or because 17 weeks is practically half way done, but my little mound is gradually turning into an actual bump and the CRAAAAVINGS.

It all started last night. I wanted a popsible. NOW. All my brain was telling me was popsiclepopsiclepopsiclepopsicle. I figured that wasnt anything out of character for me because I have been like that all my life. Well today...all I could think about was Grocery Store Mac'n'Cheese, you know the kind that is super mushy, salty and the top gets kind of dry and baked? yes! THATS THE ONE! And then I was thinking, 'yeah, yeah mac'n'cheese...and something with with barbeque sauce on it, not like mcdonalds barbeque, but the kind that tastes smoked and is kinda tangy....then a POPSICLE!! *gasp* It'll be so good.'

If someone could put all those flavors in my mouth right now I would be very grateful for it. Lacey said if she was in Washington we would go get some (bless her).

I did get some though, and chicken strips with barbeque sauce. No popsicles :(

No comments:

Post a Comment