Monday, February 28, 2011

16 Week Appt and First Belly Photos (My Potatoe)

 This week my pregnancy website said the baby is the size of a potatoe.

I had my pregnancy appointment today. Pregnancy so far is going extremely well. Nausea has ended (unless I dont eat periodically), I gained 3 pounds total so far, so not yet a fat cow - yet my boobs are now utters. Im pretty sure all 3 pounds went there.

Im going to Bellingham OBGYN. So far, so good. Its a large practice with multiple docs located across the street from St. Joes. They recommend you seeing all the Obstetricians so that you are familiar with the doc on call the day I do go into labor.

They gave me a goody bag of product endorsing pregnancy things. It still feels too soon to think of buying anything other than baby books. Which I have bought 3. 1 about the pregnancy, 1 about being a hot mom and the other about cool baby names.

I heard the heart beast for the first time. It was so surreal and it sounded strong and even. So really happy about that. Also the doc said my uterus is about to the bottom of my belly button, which i think you can see in the belly pics. I no longer can suck in my stomach because it has no where to go on the inside.

Oh! I forgot to mention symtoms or cravings, I have yet to go on the 'see-food' diet but I love anything healthy - fresh fruits, vegetable, celery, salad. Really dislikes sweets. Any my smell is exagerated so if something smells bad, it smells REALLY bad. If something tastes bad, it tastes REALLY bad. Like ashes.

My main symtom has been irratability. I lash out at bad drivers, generally the asian canadian kind. Mood swings, its getting better...but watch out. And im sorry if you are at the recieving end.

Also forgetfullness. They call it pregnancy brain. Cant remember where I set my key, my pants, my other sock, etc.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Maybe Ill put them in my bloggy-wog.

No comments:

Post a Comment