Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Week 32: Appt Update

So...this past week I have seen the arrival of something new. Something that I find very un-nice and I would even go as far as calling them jerks...thats right. STRETCH MARKS. They are THERE where I cant see them. Literally. I cant see them, Michael pointed them out. They are on the underside of my HUGE belly. Those sneaky jerks.

Update of my appointment! I saw a new doctor, like Im suppose to, and she was amazing and I really enjoyed my brief appointment. My belly measured the EXACT measurement a 32 week belly is suppose to be. My heart rate, babies heart rate was spot on. I gained almost 15 POUNDS! 15 POUNDS!! I was feeling huge, I guess now I know I wasnt making it up. The doctor said that that was no cause for alarm, that most women have a huge leap between there 28 and 32 week appointment. Lots of it is water weight and weight gain will simmer down again. Jeeze louise.The doctor also said he was in the head down position. So again, where he needs to be. I love when I can trust what doctors are saying.

Baby is unbelievable active. I go out in public and hope that people dont get distracted by my moving belly - it is THAT noticeable. All he's doing right now really is getting heartier and bigger (as my weight gain will prove). Whenever I start thinking "baby why arent you moving??" he'll kick me in the lung or get the constant, suttle hiccups. There is a mysterious ticking noise that is coming from belly every once in a while and it is apparently a fluid bubble that is popping/displacing with his movements and position. Really odd, but not too uncommon I guess.From here on out I wont get as big non-baby wise, but he will be continuing to grow so he is going to become more restricted. I will have to rely more on the hiccups whenever I become nervous.

My appointments are now coming twice as fast. I have one is just under 2 weeks from now! Time is getting soooo much clooooser. Starting to get more nervous about the whole giving birth thing but excited for the next phase to begin.

I am looking for apartments right now. I found a couple amazing options in Ferndale that I am stalking. I want to nest and be comfortable so that when baby is here a) he has his own space and b) its just me and my little family...and cats. Love my kitties.



1 comment:

  1. baby photography tips :)

    http://inspiremebaby.com/2011/04/12/guest-blogger-newborn-pullbacks-tips-by-arden-prucha-photography/

    ReplyDelete