Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Week 30: My (They referred to growth this week as a Yorkie Terrier....meh, i'll pass on that one)

Week 30!!

Baby growth wise nothing too exciting happens between this and last week when it comes to size. He is the same size but his brain has changed quite a bit. Now it has wrinkles and folds in it. Which is exciting. I guess he hangs out all day in there with his eyes wide open. I try giving him some excitement by putting my hands on and off my stomach - baby strobe light. He has been extremely active in there, but he is definintely putting pressure on some vital orgains of mine. I now rely on a body pillow to get comfortable at night.

MY BABY SHOWER IS THIS WEEK!

The Babyque is this sunday. We are getting the house ready for all the company. Ive recieved quite a few RSVP's and quite a few non-rsvps, generally from the people you expect to be there. So it should be really fun :) Im starting to amass some baby things. I got 2 boxes full of baby clothes shipped from my Aunt and Uncle in Florida. Which is aaawesome. I have a feeling I'll be in a lot better shape after this Sunday. At lease when it comes to my nesting instincts. Ive been watching the show Hoarders a lot...so basically I have the urge to get rid of most my possessions.

I have a feeling next weeks post is going to be a lot more exciting :) With all the news from the showa!

1 comment:

  1. haha, hoarders makes me feel the same way! have fun at the baby shower!! :D

    ReplyDelete