Monday, February 28, 2011

Pregnancy Survery

]
Name?: Tristen 
Age?: 22

About The Father
Name?: Michael 
Age?: 22
Are you still together?: Yes

About Your Pregnancy
Is this your first pregnancy?: Yes
When did you find out you were pregnant?: Early January
Was it planned?: haha! No
What was your first reaction?: Uh oh
Who was with you when you found out?: Just me, and Sophia because I was at work
Who was the first person you told?: My mom (of course)
How did your parents react?: My Mom giggled (as I was crying) and my dad asked if i was going to be alright, then gave me a hug.
How far along are you?: 16 weeks
What was your first symptom?: Huge boobs
What is your due date?: Aug. 14
Do you know the sex of the baby?: No
If so, what is it?:
Have you picked out names?: No clue
If so, what are they?:
How much weight have you gained?:3 pounds
Do you have stretch marks?: Not any that werent there before, and I moisturize heavily. Stretch, you skin, stretch.
Have you felt the baby move?: Negative
Have you heard the heartbeat?: Yes! Today and it was so nice.
Home or hospital birth?: Hospital
Natural or medicated birth?: As of right now natural
Who will be in the delivery room with you?: AAAAAAAHHH!
Will you breastfeed?: Heck yes
Do you think you'll need a c-section?: Not planned
Will you cry when you hold the baby for the first time?: Im sure ill be crying the minute my water breaks
What's the first thing you might say to him/her?: Hi
Would you let someone videotape the birth?: no, thats odd.
Are you excited about the birth, or scared?: excited for the next chapter, but scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment